Monday, August 25, 2014

Not Finished Yet




Dear Friends and Family,


I return to Malawi, Africa tomorrow and will be standing on Malawian soil in a mere three days. It is still unbelievable how far God has brought me. Only a few short months ago I was lying unconscious in a hospital bed, and now here I am preparing to return and teach. This letter and post is for all of you who have supported, prayed, and walked with me through this incredibly difficult and miraculous journey and would like to continue with me; my story and ministry in Malawi did not end on April 15th, 2014.


This year I will be once again be working at ABC Academy and teaching a class of eighteen fourth graders. Outside of that, I am looking forward to working more consistently with the orphans and in the villages of Malawi. I am in no way the same person I was last August. This calling and mission has changed who I am and how I see the world. The burning desire to reach out has only escalated since my accident, and I want to help others be a part of impacting a different culture. Whether through pray (which is most important and the only reason I am even able to return), financial support, encouragement, or packages, I want to invite anyone to be involved. Every ounce of love and support is appreciated and needed. I want to ask that anyone who feels called will step out in faith with me and walk beside me this upcoming year.
Already, I have felt the surrounding arms from the church and people all across the world. When I arrive, I have backpacks to distribute from Grace Community Church, a projector to use from amazing and passionate Terry Broadwater (who has the privilege of watching from Heaven), and numerous notes, words, and donations from so many.


I want to open the door for all of you to be involved in the unbelievable mission God has set before me. Thank you to all who have been there for me this past year. Without all the prayers and support, I wouldn’t be here today. I am excited for the new adventure ahead and the opportunity to continue ministering in Malawi. I would ask that you would do at least one of these three things. First and most vital, I need prayer. Please keep me in your prayers, for safety, wisdom, and strength. Second, if you would like to help financially you can donate on the ABC site by following this link: http://www.abcchristianacademy.net/faculty/. Simply, find my name and follow the donation instructions. Lastly, if you would like to send care packages, gifts for students, or the orphans you can send anything to this address: African Bible College- Danielle Jenson PO Box 1028 | Area 47 Plot 530 | Lilongwe Malawi | South East Africa


Thank you again for your love, generosity, and prayers. God's work for me in Malawi is not finished yet. I look forward to sharing the stories of Christ to all of you!


                                    Love,
                                    Danielle


     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment